Q’ligent is looking for a talented and passionate application developer who is eager to tackle new challenging tasks and contribute innovative scalable true cloud solution that is changing the landscape for broadcasters, content distributors, ad agencies, regulators and network operators all over the world.
- Design, architect and implement software modules and services including system level and integration parts.
- Consult with project teams to identify application requirements.
- Participate in design, code and document reviews.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging and investigation.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
- Participate in development of documentation (processes, best practices, developers guides, etc.).
- Assist in developing, and implementing technical processes, disciplines, policies, and procedures in support of established product strategy.
Skills & Experience
The following skills are required:
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of J2SE, Threads/Concurrency.
- Experience in JPA, JMS, JSP/Servlet, Spring, ORM-frameworks (Hibernate, JPA), JDBC.
- Experience in architecting and implementing multithreaded high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms.
- Very strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
- Experience in trouble shooting using jmap, jheap, jconsole, wireshark.
- Hands-on experience using the following:
- Java Frameworks: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate
- Web Servers: Tomcat, Jetty or others
- Frontend: ReactJS, GWT, Highcharts
- Backend: RESTful Web Services, RabbitMQ
- Database: PostgreSQL, RRD4J, Cassandra or others noSQL/SQL DBMS
- Cloud: Amazon, Google or others
- OS: CentOS.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Written English.
The following skills are desired:
- Experience in designing, architecting and prototyping SOA systems or parts with certain functional area from scratch.
- Experience in implementing RESTful and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with XML XSD, DTD, XSL.
- Experience in implementing cloud solutions using Amazon IaaS, RedHat Fuse ESB.
Level: Senior Java Developer
Reports to: Team Leader
Years of Experience: 7+ years of direct engineering experience; 5+ years of Java experience.Educational Requirements: Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science , Information Systems or equivalent.
Travel Requirements: 3-5% international travel
Position Location: Nizhny Novgorod Russia
New or Replacement Position: New position
Q’ligent architects complete monitoring and visualization solutions for broadcasters, content distributors, ad agencies, regulators and network operators. Based in Melbourne, Florida, Q’ligent’s software-defined approach provides an open, vendor-independent platform to monitor performance, integrity and compliance of multiple signals, streams and systems across enterprises of any size. Its solutions providing the same consistent quality of content and service across multiple delivery platforms, including PayTV systems, web and mobile services, and free over-the-air TV.
Wherever your skills fit in our business — from engineering and sales to service and support — you’ll find you gain much more than just a job. At Q’ligent, you’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that’s taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!