Senior Partner Systems Engineer
People make Dell Technologies – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the channel team at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Partner Systems Engineer to join our team in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Technical generalist, providing high-level technical expertise in support of partner pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Coverage of the full Dell Technologies ISG portfolio. The Senior Partner Systems Engineer will have the ability to assist with channel partner architectural efforts for any customer, regardless of size and scope. Senior Partner Systems Engineer will partner with the Partner Account Manager counterpart and Regional Partner Sales Director to ensure success within their territory and region.
- Develops & maintains relationships with partner pre-sales, and account teams in support of channel sales team objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
- Provides partially support in partner led projects as means to enable & develop the technical resources of the involved partner
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Dell Technologies solutions and business case to partner and Dell Technologies management teams
- Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. Dell Technologies Proven Professional Certification or similar desired
- Educates, coaches, mentors partner pre-sales on the value of Dell Technologies products and solutions across the portfolio, including Converged Infrastructure, Core Storage, Emerging Technology, Data Protection, Server Technologies and Networking
- Carry out targeted technical programs focused on technical development of Partner pre-sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent caliber with Presales experience and 7+ years relevant professional IT experience
- Detailed product knowledge
- Strong mentoring & coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management/to manage in a matrix environment
- Fluent English
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell Technologies.
Benefits. Rewards. Balance. Have it all.
Perks and benefits
Challenges and rewards
Senior Partner Systems Engineer
з/п не указана